DU Admission 2022: The University of Delhi (DU) will conduct the spot round admission from today, November 21. The university had earlier released the list of vacant seats on November 20, candidates can register according to the vacant seats from 10 am today (November 21).
To register for the spot round, candidates will have to log on to the official website — entry.uod.ac.in — using the login credentials such as roll number, and date of birth. The spot round admission window will be closed tomorrow (November 22) at 4:59 pm.
As per the schedule, the last date to register for the spot allocation round is November 22, 2022. The first spot allocation list will be released on November 23, and candidates can accept the allotted seat from November 24 to November 25, 2022 (4:59 pm).
DU Admission 2022: How to register?
- Visit the official site — du.ac.in —
- Click on the login link and log in to the account
- Fill out the application form for spot round allotment and click on submit
- Your registration has been submitted
- Once done, download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need
The last date for online payment of admission fees by the candidates is November 27, 2022 (4:59 pm). Delhi University may announce more spot admission rounds at a later stage, if required, candidates are advised to read the official notification from time to time.