CUET UG 2022: The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 Phase 1 exam scheduled for August 4 has been delayed to August 12. The decision has been taken due to unavoidable circumstances.
In an official notification, he said, “Due to various administrative and technical reasons, the CUET (UG) – 2022 examination scheduled for 04 August 2022 (first shift) has been postponed to 12 August 2022 for a few examination Centres.”
Candidates should visit the official website — nta.ac.in — to know more details regarding the exam.
The exams has been postponed on these centres — Namsai and Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh, Nalbari in Assam, New Delhi, Ambala, Bokaro, Giridih, Jamshedpur, Leh, Aurangabad, Wardha, Koraput, Karaikal, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Tiruvarur, Viluppuram, Virudhunagar, Agartala, Noida, Varanasi and Hooghly.
Candidates can check the official notification here.
CUET UG Phase 2 Exam Guidelines
- It is necessary for the students to carry an ID proof along with the admit card.
- Arrive at the exam centre on reporting time, otherwise, the gate will be closed. Last time, the candidates complained that they could not give the exam due to reaching 5 minutes late. In such a situation, students should keep in mind that they reach the exam on time.
- Pay special attention to clothes, especially for girls, because many things have come to the fore regarding the behaviour of girls during checking in the exam, candidates have to wear something light.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, or mobile phones to the examination centre.
- The officers will not be responsible for the safety of personal belongings nor will there be any facilities.
- Shoes and clothing with large buttons are not allowed.
- All examination centres are under surveillance and equipped with CCTV and Jammer.
- Students who left the first exam will get another chance