CRPF recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) today, January 25. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies at the official website — crpf.gov.in — The application process will close by 11:55 pm tonight.
CRPF recruitment 2023: Exam date
Eligible applicants will be selected based on Computer Based Test, Skill Tests, Physical Standard Tests, Document Verification and Medical Tests. CBT Exam will be held from 22 to 28 February 2023 (Tentative). The admit cards of the candidates for appearing in the examination will be issued on February 15, 2023.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer): 143
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 1315
- Total number of vacant posts – 1458
Candidates who have passed Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board can apply. The age limit of the applicants should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years as on 25 January 2023. However, relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per government norms. For complete information related to educational qualifications and age limit, see the notification.
CRPF recruitment 2023: Apply soon
- Go to the official website — crpf.gov.in —
- Now click on the Recruitment link and a new page will open.
- Open the CRPF Recruitment ASI, Head Constable link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees.
- Submit the final and save a copy with you.
The examination fee for unreserved, EWS and OBC category male candidates is Rs 100 while for reserved category and female candidates the application is free.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs.29,200 to Rs.92,300 under Pay Level-05
- Head Constable: Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100 under Pay Level-04
Read More :- Latest Education News