CLAT 2023: The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2023 counselling initial allocation list has been released by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs). Registered candidates can access the CLAT 2023 login page at consortiumofnlus.ac.in to view the allotment list.
By January 22, 2023, candidates assigned to the first list must accept the outcome by freezing the seat allocation.
National Law Universities hold the admissions counselling procedure for admission to the five-year integrated undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programmes beginning in the academic year 2023–2024. (NLUs).
In a CLAT counselling session in 2023, each applicant who has been assigned a seat at any NLU may exercise any of the “Freeze,” “Float,” or “Exit” choices.
- Freeze option: If the candidate is content with the seat they have been assigned, they must take it. They won’t be interested in taking part in subsequent rounds of CLAT seat distribution if they freeze the seat choice.
- Float option: Candidates who have not received their first-choice NLU seats but wish to leave “open” the potential of receiving a higher-choice NLU seat must select the “Float” option.
- Exit option: Candidates must choose to “Exit” the admissions counselling process if they decide they do not wish to continue participating in it at any point after finishing the CLAT 2023 registration.
Also read:- SBI PO Prelims Result 2022: Probationary Officers exam preliminary exam result declared at sbi.co.in
CLAT 2023: How to check the counselling 2023 first merit list?
- Visit the official website — consortiumofnlus.ac.in —
- Now, login into the counselling portal using your mobile number and password
- The first allotment list will appear on the screen
- Click on the participating institute list to view the allotment list.
- Check the allotment result for 2023 and download it for future reference.