CBSE 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the application deadline for single girl child scholarship 2022. Now, candidates can apply till November 30. On the official website — cbse.gov.in — applicants can register for the same. By December 12, 2022, the schools have to verify the application of students.
The board has extended the registration period for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship renewal for students who received awards in 2021. The programme aims to encourage deserving students and reward parents for their efforts in promoting girls’ education.
This scholarship is for those girls who have to pass class 10 from the school affiliated with CBSE and pursue their education in Classes 10 and 12 in CBSE-affiliated schools. This scholarship is also for girls who are single children of their parents and have secured 60 per cent or more marks in Class 10. Students are informed that the scholarship has to be renewed for one year i.e., successful completion of class 11 with 50 per cent or more marks and promoted to the next class.
CBSE 2022: How to register?
- Visit the official website — cbse.nic.in —
- Now, click on the link that reads, ‘Single girl child scholarship X-2022 REG’
- On the new page, select the type of application — fresh or renewal
- Now, fill out the application form with proper and accurate information
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit it and take a printout for future reference
No offline application/ hardcopy of request will be accepted. For more details, students can contact the official site of CBSE.