New Delhi: The Common Admission Test (CAT) is scheduled to take place on November 27. Those who are going to appear should check the official website — iimcat.ac.in — regularly for updates.
The exam will be held in three shifts: the first session from 8:30 am to 10:30 am, the second shift would be from from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, and the third and final evening session from 4:30 pm onwards. By 6:30 p.m.
CAT 2022 Exam: Important Guidelines
- Candidates will be required to carry their original ID proof and printed CAT 2022 Admit Card for verification.
- Candidates have to affix a photograph to their CAT admit card. The photograph pasted on the admit card should be the same as the one uploaded during the CAT 2022 application process.
- Candidates have to drop the CAT admit card in the drop box provided after the exam is over. Candidates will also be provided with a pen and a scribble pad.
- Candidates cannot use the keyboard at any point in time. Using the keyboard will lock the computer system.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry a mobile phone, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, their own stationery items, a pen, a wallet, or goggles.