CAT 2022: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Banglore is to close the answer key objection window tomorrow i.e, December 4 at 5.00 pm. Candidates who wished to object can do by filling out the “Objection form” which is available on the official website — iimcat.ac.in — Candidates who wish to object to the answer key must provide sufficient justification and pay an objection fee of Rs. 1200 per objection.
On December 1, IIM Bangalore made the answer key available in the form of a CAT response sheet. Visit the official website — iimcat.ac.in — to view your CAT response sheet if you took the entrance exam on November 27. All of the right responses to every question from CAT 2022 are contained in the response sheet, which is accessible through the login.
CAT 2022: Important dates
- Release of response sheet — December 1, 2022
- The answer key objection window dates — December 1 to December 4, 2022 (5 pm)
- Declaration date — Second week of January 2023
How to object answer key?
- Visit the official website — iimcat.ac.in —
- Click on the tab that reads ”Candidates login”
- Enter the required login credentials
- Click on the “Objection Form” tab
- Now, start choosing the Question number, section, and type of objection.
NOTE: Candidates can only Select one of the following:
a. None of the options is a correct answer
b. More than one option is a correct answer
c. The answer key is incorrect
- Write any remark if needed (up to 500 words allowed)
- Now, pay Rs 1200 per question. Bank service charges and GST are extra
- Submit the answer key objection form
The CAT result for 2022 will likely be released by IIM Bangalore in the second week of January 2023. By visiting the official website and inputting their CAT login information, candidates can check their results. The sectional and total scores as well as the percentile are listed on the scorecard.