India Post Office Recruitment 2022: For the positions of Postman, Mailguard, and Multi-Tasking (MTS) in November 2022, the India Post Office, under the Department of Post, has announced 98,083 openings in all postal department circles of India.
For the aforementioned position, there are 98083 open positions overall. Out of the 98083 India Post Vacancies in 2022, 59099 are for Postman, 1445 are for Mail Guards, and the rest, 37539 are for MTS (Multi-Tasking) positions that will be filled in 23 circles around the country. This is a sizable number of openings and a fantastic opportunity for 10th and 12th-grade graduates looking for work to land a stable position with a sizable income.
By visiting the organization’s website, candidates who satisfy the qualifications can submit an online application for recruitment. India Post will shortly activate the link to the online application for the same on its official website — indiapost.gov.in — It is suggested that candidates submit their applications well in advance to reduce the last-minute rush. No application received after the specified day and hour will be considered.
Government-run postal service India Post is a branch of the Department of Post under the Ministry of Communications. It is generally referred to as the Post Office and is the most widely used postal service in the entire world.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022: Check all the important details here
Name of post:
3. Multi-Tasking (MTS)
No. of Vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies – 98083
1. Postman – 59099
2. Mailguard – 1445
3. Multi-Tasking (MTS) – 37539
- Postman: Candidates must have completed Class 10 or Class 12 from an accredited board.
- Mailguard: Candidates must have completed Class 10 or Class 12 from a board that is recognised, minimal computing abilities are required.
- MTS: Candidates must have completed Class 10 or Class 12 from a board that is recognised, minimal computing abilities are required.
Region Wise Vacancy:
|Circle Name||Postman||Mail Guard||MTS|
|Jammu and Kashmir||395||NA||401|
18 to 32 years
Age relaxation is 5 years for ST/SC candidates, 3 years for OBC, NA for EWS, 10 years for PwD, 13 years for PwD + OBC, and 15 years for PwD + SC/ST.
Rs 33,718 to Rs 35, 370
The application cost for candidates in the general category is set at Rs. 100. The application fee is waived for SC/ST, PWD, and all female and transgender applicants.
The academic qualifications of the applicants will be taken into consideration during the selection process for the MTS, Mail Guard, or Postman positions under the recruitment, and the appropriate body will publish multiple merit lists.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website — indiapost.gov.in —
- Click on India Post Recruitment 2022 online form, on the homepage
- The notification will appear on the screen, click on that link after reading it carefully
- Register yourself by using your mobile number and clicking on the submit button
- The application form has been submitted