New Delhi: The Central Railway has issued an open call for candidates to apply for apprentice positions. Candidates who want to apply for the posts can do so through the official site of RRC-CR at rrccr.com
The registration process opened on December 15, 2022, and will close on January 15, 2023. Central Railway has recruited a total of 2,422 posts of apprentices.
Candidates applying for all Central Railway positions must have a 10th-class pass or an equivalent qualification with 50% marks from a recognised board. This should be accompanied by the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade, the National Council for Vocational Training, or the Provisional Certificate in the State Council for Vocational Training.
The minimum age of the candidates applying for these posts has been fixed at 15 years and maximum age at 24 years.
General, OBC, and EWS candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. Apart from this, other categories, including female candidates, will not have to pay any application fee.
Central Railway Recruitment: How to Apply
- First and foremost, all candidates should go to the official website, rrccr.com.
- On the home page, click on the link to apply online under “Apprentice Posts.”
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill out the form, pay the fee, and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.