AIBE 2023: Tomorrow, February 5, the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) will take place. The AIBE XVII exam will be administered offline. The exam will be conducted as a national-level entrance exam to grant successful applicants certificates of practise (COPs), which will allow them to represent clients in Indian courts. Candidates will be permitted to carry copies of the Bare Acts and downloadable copies of the Acts without notes in addition to the AIBE 17 hall ticket.
A statement on the allindiabarexamination.com said, “Candidates will also be allowed to carry copies of Bare Acts and downloaded copies of Acts without notes but if such copies are not available then copies of bare acts with short notes/least notes will be allowed on the basis of prayer by some candidates.”
AIBE 2023: Admit card guidelines
- To their testing location, candidates must bring their AIBE 17 admission card and one form of photo identification. Applicants won’t be able to access the exam centre without an admit card. The URL for the AIBE XVII admission card is allindiabarexamination.com
- Candidates must arrive at their designated testing location by 8:30 am; after 10:15 am, admittance will not be permitted.
- Inside the testing facility, candidates are only permitted to bring Bare Acts—acts without notes or annotations.
Read More :-FMGE DECEMBER 2022 RESULT RELEASED AT NBE.EDU.IN; HOW TO DOWNLOAD
The organisation in charge of administering the exam has established some rules for candidates with disabilities. Which are:
- The candidate will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour if their impairment is greater than 50%. To request an extension of time, candidates must present the invigilator with a verified copy of their disability certifications.
Also read:- MP Board Exam 2023: Admit card for class 10, 12 to release soon, details here
- If a candidate has a disability that prevents them from writing the exam themselves, they must have a scribe. Ideally, this scribe will be a student in Class 10 or 12 (not from Humanities), and they must have identification from their school as well as identification that verifies their age and address, such as an Aadhar card. There won’t be a scribe provided by the testing facility.
AIBE 2023: Answer key, OMR sheet guidelines
- Only a ballpoint pen in either blue or black may be used to make any markings on the AIBE 17 answer sheet. Using a pencil to make marks on the AIBE 2022 exam answer sheet will fail.
- The candidate should fill in the appropriate ovals on the answer sheet and insert the AIBE 17 roll number as it appears on the AIBE XVII admit card. Any incompatibility would result in disqualification.
- The candidate must accurately complete the AIBE roll number, AIBE set code and any other required information on the answer sheet.
Also read:- BSF Constable Recruitment 2023: Apply for posts for class 10 pass, check process here
Read More :- Latest Education News