Indore: Major fire broke out in restaurant opposite Gangwal bus stand

Preliminary reports suggest that the fire was caused after a cylinder blast and that no casualty has been reported.

495
fire
Representative Image

Indore: A major fire broke out in a restaurant opposite Gangwal bus stand in Indore on Monday afternoon.

Preliminary reports suggest that the fire was caused after a cylinder blast and that no casualty has been reported.

Videos of fire which surfaced on the internet shows that the blaze was very intense.

Upon receiving information about the blaze, fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

According to the fire control room, a major fire was reported in Shreeji Bhojanalaya located opposite Gangwal bus stand, to which fire tenders were sent. The fire was so fierce that flames could be seen from far places, local media reports.

It is reported that everything in the restaurant, furniture etc. got burnt in the incident. Firefighters used about five thousand litres of water to douse the fire.