Trending TopicsIpl 2024Lok Sabha 2024

---Advertisement---

Delhi: Six of same family in Shastri Park die of suffocation due to smoke from mosquito coil

Delhi: Six people in a family have been found dead in their house in the Shastri Park area of the national capital Delhi. It is suspected that he died due to suffocation due to the smoke of mosquito coils burning in the room. Read More :-UP: IAS OFFICER EMPATHICALLY LISTENS DIFFERENTLY-ABLED ELDERLY PERSON’S PROBLEM, PICS […]

Edited By : Prateek Gautam | Updated: Apr 4, 2023 13:11 IST
Share :
death
Representational Image

Delhi: Six people in a family have been found dead in their house in the Shastri Park area of the national capital Delhi. It is suspected that he died due to suffocation due to the smoke of mosquito coils burning in the room.

Read More :-UP: IAS OFFICER EMPATHICALLY LISTENS DIFFERENTLY-ABLED ELDERLY PERSON’S PROBLEM, PICS GO VIRAL

DCP North East said that on Thursday night the victim’s family slept with mosquito coils lit and all were found dead in the morning. The accident likely happened due to inhaling carbon monoxide coming out of mosquito coils overnight. At present, the incident is being investigated.

Read More :-PAPERLESS CHECK-IN AT AIRPORTS! HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Read More :- Latest Cities News

First published on: Mar 31, 2023 11:30 AM IST

Get Breaking News First and Latest Updates from India and around the world on News24. Follow News24 on Facebook, Twitter.

Related Story