Delhi News: A woman died due to electrocution on New Delhi railway station premises after she held an electric pole, while the ater logged on the road.
The Delhi Police has identified the deceased as Sakshi Ahuja, a resident of Preet Vihar, Delhi who got electrocuted after grabbing an electric pole outside the New Delhi Railway Station where she came to catch the Bhopal Shatabdi train.
“There was waterlogging outside the Railway Station. Prima facie the deceased grabbed the pole to avoid going in the water. Police have registered a case. Further probe is underway,” informed the Delhi Police.
A woman died due to electrocution on New Delhi railway station premises. FSL team is present on the spot. The body of the woman has been sent to Lady Hardinge Hospital for postmortem. Probe underway: Delhi Police pic.twitter.com/p4c6oqH0vh
— ANI (@ANI) June 25, 2023