Noida Traffic Alert: If you’re traveling between Noida and Delhi today, consider leaving home a bit earlier to avoid potential heavy traffic jams. On Monday, a significant event is scheduled at Dalit Prerna Sthal in Sector-95 near Film City in Noida to commemorate the death anniversary of Kanshi Ram, which is expected to draw thousands of people. This may lead to traffic congestion on the usual route. To circumvent this, drivers can follow alternative routes.
The traffic police have devised a route diversion plan to ensure smooth traffic flow. DCP (Traffic) Anil Yadav assures that the plan will be put into action if necessary, starting around 9-10 am.
Expect increased traffic around Dalit Prerna Sthal until 2-3 pm on Monday. In case of any traffic-related issues, people can contact the helpline number at 9971009001.
For Monday’s event on Parinirvana Diwas, parking facilities have been arranged adjacent to Dalit Prerna Sthal. This facility, constructed a decade ago, will be utilized by the traffic police for the first time on Monday, as confirmed by the authorities on Sunday.
Here are the key points of the traffic police’s route diversion plan:
- Vehicles coming from Greater Noida on the expressway heading towards Chilla border will be redirected to Sector-37 via the Mahamaya flyover. From there, they will proceed to Chilla Border via Atta Peer, Rajnigandha Square, and Sector-15 Roundabout.
- If vehicles on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway from Greater Noida towards Chilla Border encounter traffic near Gate No. 4 of Dalit Prerna Sthal, they will be diverted from Film City Flyover towards Sector-18. From here, they can reach Chilla border via Rajnigandha intersection, Sector-15 roundabout, or use the Sector-18 underpass and Delhi-Meerut Expressway.
- To access Noida-Greno Expressway from the Delhi side (with potential jams near DND and Film City flyover), vehicles will be directed from Chilla Border via Sector-15 Roundabout, Sector-16 Rajnigandha Square, Atta Peer Square, and Sector-37.
Parking facilities will be available as follows:
- Light vehicles from Kalindi Kunj will park in the underground parking of Dalit Prerna Sthal near Sector-95 dirty drain.
- Passenger buses will park on the left side of the road near DND toll.
- Light vehicles from Pari Chowk, Sector-37, and Greno West will park inside Gate No. 1 of Dalit Prerna Sthal.
- Light vehicles from Delhi’s Chilla Border and DND will use the multi-storey parking facility in Film City