Petrol Diesel Price Today: New petrol, diesel rates announced, know details here
The high prices of petrol and diesel are creating problems for the common man as well as contributing to high inflation. However, there is some good news on this front amidst the war between Russia and Ukraine.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: There is relief for the common people on the inflation front. Government oil companies have released the prices of petrol and diesel for Friday, June 24. Oil companies have given relief to the common people for the 35th consecutive day and the prices of petrol and diesel have not been increased.
Earlier on Saturday, May 21, the central government had reduced the excise duty on petrol by Rs 8 per liter and on diesel by Rs 6 per liter.
After the announcement of the Center, the Rajasthan government has reduced VAT by Rs 2.48 per liter on petrol, Rs 2.41 by the Kerala state government and Rs 2.23 by the Odisha government. In Maharashtra, VAT on petrol has been cut by Rs 2.08 per liter and on diesel by Rs 1.44 per liter.
What is today's price?
- Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter.
- Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter.
- Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter.
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter.
- Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter.
- Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter.
- Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter.
- Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and diesel Rs 94.76 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter.
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter.
- Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
- Petrol in Gurugram Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter.
Amidst the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine which has been going on for over a month, the prices of crude oil in the international market are continuously fluctuating. Crude oil prices are seeing an increase once again.
Due to the increase in the price of crude oil in the international market, the possibility of an increase in the prices of petrol and diesel in the Indian market was already being expressed.
Due to the increase in the price of petrol and diesel, the common man is suffering financially.
Petrol and diesel are expensive in India due to this reason
After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices fluctuate daily depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with foreign exchange rates.
Find out prices of petrol, diesel in your city
The prices of petrol and diesel change daily and are updated at 6 in the morning. You can also know the daily rate of petrol-diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending city code with RSP to 9224992249 and BPCL customers by sending RSP to 9223112222. Meanwhile, HPCL consumers can find out the price by sending HP Price to 9222201122.