Digilocker: Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Wednesday presented Budget. She mentioned a word Digilocker in her budget 2023-24 proposal, which has become talk of the town for youths, working class, business class and etc. This is because everyone has a fear of losing their important documents either it is degree certificates, identity cards, passport, driving license and many other things. We all want to protect it and make it easily available at any place without any hassle.
Digilocker brings a solution as with the installation of this app you will no longer be required to keep a hard copy of your important documents. You can use your mobile phone to download Aadhaar cards, PAN cards, driving licences, and other documents. It is completely legitimate, and no one can deny accepting these documents. This application is also password protected, making it completely secure. The app is extremely useful. Here’s is the details that you should do to safeguard your important documents.
Read More :-LIC AADHAAR SHILA PLAN: GET RS 8 LAKH ON JUST RS58 INVESTMENT; DETAILS HERE
Open digilocker account in these steps:
- Search the Digilocker website
- Select the signup option
- Enter your phone number
- Create your account and set your password.
- NOTE: For this, your phone number should be linked to your Aadhaar.
Save Aadhaar card on Digilocker in these steps:
- Click on the Aadhaar option link
- Enter your Aadhaar number. An OTP will be sent to the phone number associated with your Aadhaar. You can now view and even download a digital copy of your account.
Link driving license and PAN cards on digilocker in these steps:
- For this, click on the upload and relevant documents option
- You can take a photo of your documents and upload directly
- You can also upload your birth certificate on Digilocker
- You can also add a marksheet and passport using the same process
NOTE: However, while travelling abroad, you will be required to carry the original passport.
Digilocker allows users to share documents with government agencies. For this, click on the saved document. Type in the phone number or email id you want to send your document to. Click on the send link.
Read More :-ENTREPRENEUR KARAN ASRANI’S VIEWS ON INDIA OVERTAKING JAPAN TO BECOME THE THIRD-LARGEST AUTOMOBILE MARKET
Read More :- Latest Business News