Gold news: Important information for gold buyers from Sovereign Gold. This year is your last chance if you too want to purchase gold for less than market value. The central government is selling gold at a discount from December 19 till December 23. The third series of the Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB) scheme, which is currently being sold by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), is for the fiscal year 2022–2023. The RBI will then issue its final bond for this fiscal year between March 6 and March 10, 2022.
Excellent chance to buy gold
Any investor can purchase sovereign gold. The issue price for this has been set at Rs 5,409 per gram. That means, the cost of one gram of gold has been set at Rs 5,409 this time. A 50 rupee discount is also offered when paying online. In other words, the price of one gramme of gold will just be Rs 5,359 for you. You and investors have an excellent chance to purchase gold in such a scenario.
If we are talking about buying it, investors can do so through recognised stock exchanges like the NSE and BSE, the Post Office, and Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited. Please inform them that the Small Finance Bank and the Payment Bank do not sell them.
If we talk about the maximum investment, you can only purchase 4 kilogram of gold bonds. In addition to this, every institution or trust can purchase up to 20 kilogram of bonds.
This is a specific kind of government bond, let us say that. This programme was launched by RBI. It was initiated by the government in 2015. You can purchase it for the value of your gold. If this bond weighs 5 gram, be aware of its value.
Gold news: Know Sovereign Gold Bonds
- The average price of 999-purity gold for the final three working days of the week prior to the subscription period is used to calculate the Gold Bond (Sovereign Gold) rates. IBJA (Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association) publishes gold prices at 999 purity.
- Investors who apply and pay online will receive a discount of Rs. 50.
- The Bonds will be sold through the NSE and BSE, certain Post Offices, Stock Holding Corporation of India, Clearing Corporation of India, and Scheduled Commercial Banks with the exception of Small Finance and Payment Banks.
- Read More :- PETROL, DIESEL PRICE ON DECEMBER 21 2022: A BIG RELIEF FOR COMMON PEOPLE; KNOW HERE LATEST FUEL RATE!
- Every six months, investors will receive interest at a rate of 2.5% per year on the nominal value of their investment.
- Read More :- Latest Business News