New Delhi: The absence of a sunroof in a car depends more on the geographical location of where you live. Do you live in a place where sunlight gets less amount? Or a place where the weather is pleasant most of the time. Or a place where the path is not both of these but it is very dangerous. Let us tell you the advantages and disadvantages of a car with a sunroof so that you can make a better choice before buying a car.
Car Sunroof Advantage
- The first advantage of having a car with a sunroof is that you get proper illumination compared to the rest of the car, which gives the feeling of having more space in the interior.
- The tinted glass and sunblinds installed in the sunroof keep the car from overheating due to the sun rays.
- In a car with a sunroof, you can get the fresh air immediately without much noise and it does not affect the engine of the car.
Car Sunroof Disadvantage
- If you have a car with a sunroof and something breaks or cracks when you hit it, it can make your pocket a lot looser.
- There is a lack of space in the interior of a car with a sunroof. So that if the height of the person sitting in the car is right. So it is not a comfortable position for him and he will have to sit by adjusting.
- If you forget to turn off your car sunroof, your car may get waterlogged in rain, dusty in summer or dew in winter.
- According to the results of the car crash test, due to the sunroof, there is a lack of strength in the roof of the car. Which can be more harmful for you at the time of an accident.
- Considering the weather in India, the sunroof is practically not that successful. The season to enjoy a sunroof is very short in India. There is strong sunlight here almost throughout the year.