It is mandatory for every person to wear a helmet for safety while driving a two-wheeler vehicle. Failure to do so may result in deducting the challan of your vehicle. According to the people who ride bikes, they also have to face many problems due to this, in which one of the biggest problems is related to hair. Wearing a helmet not only spoils the hairstyle, but also causes the problem of rapid hair breakage and wearing a helmet for a long time every day can make this problem serious. So today we are going to tell you how you can avoid this problem.
Can be a victim of baldness
Wearing a helmet for a long time can put your hair at risk, because constantly wearing a helmet does not dry the sweat of the head properly and bacteria start to grow, causing your hair to become weak and break. Due to such a problem for a long time, you can also become bald. You must follow some of the tips being told here to avoid this loss.
- The helmet should be worn after cleaning it every day as the foam in its inner layer gets wet with sweat, in which fungus can grow.
- After removing the helmet, keep it in a clean and ventilated place so that the sweat in it gets dried properly.
- During long journeys, you should take off the helmet by stopping at short intervals, so that both your hair and the helmet have a chance to dry.
- Wrapping your head with a cotton cloth before wearing a helmet proves very effective and reduces your risk of hair fall significantly.
- There are also many types of before helmet caps available in the market which can be used. However, it is necessary to wash them daily.