New Delhi: Winter season has arrived. Most of the problems in this season are faced by the people riding on two wheelers. They not only have to face the cold, but there is also the problem of haze in this season. Apart from this, problems like non-starting of the bike, early discharge of the battery and problem in applying brakes start happening. If you also use bike or scooter regularly, then we have brought some tips for you. By adopting these tips, you can prepare your two-wheeler for winter.
1. Due to fog in winter, you have to take special care of lighting. Therefore, the indicator, headlight and back light of your two-wheeler should be checked. If there is any defect in it, get it fixed immediately.
2. The effect of cold weather also affects the battery of the vehicle. Sometimes the bike starts late. Therefore, as soon as winter starts, you should clean the battery and also check its water.
3. The most important part of the vehicle is its engine. If the service date of your bike or scooter is approaching, then get it done in time. During the service, from the engine oil of the bike to its filters are also changed.
4. In the winter season, you also have to deal with the cold. So get yourself a good jacket and shoes. If it is of leather then even better. If you use a half face helmet then it is better to buy a full face helmet.
5. Keep the speed of the bike very low in the chilly winter. Due to this, you will feel less cold and you will also be able to control the vehicle in case of sudden braking.