New Delhi: Hyundai Motor has launched the new Verna launch in India. We spent some time with the new sedan and compared it to the outgoing Verna and realized that the company has updated its styling theme to double its sales. Today we are going to tell you five main things about it.
1. The new Verna is much bigger than before and it looks like a high-end premium car with premium looks. It looks like a four door coupe with a swoopy styled roof. Its front-end design attracts the most attention. The new Verna looks quite bold and radical, while it looks quite futuristic with a muscular design with the same theme with connecting DRLs and tail-lamps. The strong character lines and sleek profile on the side are also the center of attraction. We really liked the turbo black wheels and red brake calipers.
2. Major changes have been made in its interior. The new Verna competes with expensive cars in terms of features. It has a new two-spoke steering wheel with haptic feedback buttons with a unique design. Soft touch material and dashboard design have been given very high quality and premium quality. The turbo engined variant gets a black cabin with red accents, which gives it a sportier look while beige color has been kept as standard for the standard petrol trim.
3. Compared to the old Verna, its wheelbase has been increased, which stands at 2,670 mm. This means that there is more space inside as well. The rear seats are spacious and the headroom is good for tall people even in spite of the sloping roofline. The rear seats are extremely comfortable for two passengers.
4. New Verna is equipped with many features. Chief among which is a great layout with the new 10.25-inch screen, below it you get the climate control and switchable control layout for the infotainment. Along with powered driver seat as well as heated/cooled seat cooled glovebox, 64 color ambient lighting, leather upholstery, rear curtain, smart trunk, sunroof, paddle shifters, level 2 ADAS safety system with connected car tech Has gone.
5. The 1.5L petrol engine generating 115bhp power in the new Verna is capable of delivering 19.6kmpl with CVT transmission and 18.6kmpl with 6-speed manual. The new 1.5 L turbo petrol engine outputs 160bhp and 253Nm and returns a mileage of 20.6 kmpl and 20kmpl respectively with 7-speed DCT and 6-speed manual.