Chaitra Navratri 2020: This time the Navratras (Chaitra Navratri) running from 25 March to 2 April do not have any date loss i.e. Navratri will be only for 9 days. Not only this, those who fall in this period, 4 Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga, 4 Ravi Yoga and a Guru Pushya Yoga are also making it auspicious.
Worshiping in this coincidental Navratri will get special benefit. The festival of Navratri is also an indicator of the change of seasons. The time from winter to summer is the beginning of the journey. Changing the weather also causes all kinds of infections to end.
The corona virus which came in the winter in December 2019 will depart under the influence of yagna that takes place in the summer of April and Navratri.
Lockdown till 31 March
It is quite possible that due to the lock down till 31 March, this time one cannot go to temples for worship. This puja can be done in their own homes with further purification and cleanliness.
Vikram Navamsatsar 2077 will begin on Wednesday 25 March. Vasantik Navratri will also start from this day. This time the name of Navasvatsar is Pramadi. This time the effect of Mercury will be on the new moon. It is believed that the Pratipada date of Chaitra month is the day on which the attack takes place, it is considered the king of Samvatsar.
The king of Pramadi Samvat is Mercury and the minister Moon. In this festival, Sasayesh Guru, Durgesh Chandra, Dhunesh Guru, Rhesh Shani and Dhanyesh Mercury are there. Samvatsar will increase the attraction of the world towards India. The country will achieve a major achievement in the technical field due to Mercury being the king of the new moon.
It is believed that Lord Rama and mother Durga were born in Chaitra Navratri. Twice a year, Sharadiya Navratri and Chaitra keep fasting for Navratri. Chaitra Navratri starts every year from Pratipada date of Chaitra Shukla Paksha.
This year, Chaitra Navratri is starting from 24 March at 2:57 pm. The Pratipada date of Chaitra Navratri will start from 2:57 pm on March 24 and will continue till 5:26 pm on March 25. This time, there is no loss of any date in the fast of Chaitra Navratri. Devotees will be able to worship and fast for the mother for nine days.
Decreased establishment time
The beginning of Chaitra Navratri Pujan starts from the beginning of the establishment. On the day of Pratipada date of Shukla Paksha, it is resolved after retiring from bath in the morning. After taking the resolution of the fast, barley is sown after making an altar of clay. Ghat is installed on this altar. The idol of the goddess is installed and worshiped on top of it. And “Durga Saptashati” is recited.
The lamp should remain unbroken at the time of worshiping the text. This year the reduced establishment will be from 06 to 23 minutes to 07 to 14 minutes. After this, installation can also be done in Abhijit Muhurta.
This year is Abhijeet Muhurta (11.58 to 12.49), which is considered to be a self-proven Muhurta in astrology, but Mithun is falling in the lagna, so worship and establishment of the urn in this lagna will be auspicious. Therefore, if you do the installation from 10.49 to 13.15, then it will be auspicious.
Chaitra navratra date
- First Navratri – First date, 25 March 2020, day Wednesday
- Second Navratri – second date 26 March 2020, day Thursday
- Third Navratri – Tritiya Date, 27 March 2020, Day Friday
- Fourth Navratri – Chaturthi date, 28 March 2020, day Saturday
- Fifth Navratri – Panchami date, 29 March 2020, day Sunday
- Sixth Navratra – Shashthi date, 30 March 2020, day Monday
- Seventh Navratri – Saptami Date, 31 March 2020, Day Tuesday
- Eighth Navratra – Ashtami Date, April 1, 2020, Wednesday
- Ninth Navratri – Navami date 2 April, 2020 day Thursday
Auspicious Yoga is being made in Chaitra Navratra
This time these yogas are coming together after many years, so these Navratras will be more fruitful. Success will be found in Siddha Yoga. This time four Sarvathsiddhi Yoga, one Amritasiddhi Yoga and one Ravi Yoga are being made in Chaitra Navratra. In this way 6 Siddha Yogas are being made in Vasantiya Navratri. These days, it is considered auspicious to start worship, worship and any work.
- 26 March: Sarvathsiddhi Yoga on Dwitiya Tithi. On this day, the worship of Maa Brahmacharini will yield fruit.
- 27 March: Sarvathsiddhi Yoga will remain on Tritiya Tithi. Worshiping Maa Chandraghanta on this day will yield good results.
- 29 March: Ravi Yoga is being formed on Panchami Tithi. Worshiping Maa Skandamata on this day fulfills all wishes.
- 30th March: Sarvathsiddhi Yoga is being formed on the day of Chhath. Worshiping mother Katyayani on this day fulfills wishes.
- 30 March: Amritasiddhi Yoga is also being created along with Sarvathsiddhi Yoga. Therefore, this day of Navratri has special significance.
- 31st March: Sarvathsiddhi Yoga is being formed on Saptami Tithi. Worshiping Goddess Kalratri on this day brings accomplishment in works.
- 2 April: the festival of Ram Navami and the Navratras in Guru Pushya Yoga is coming to an end, which is making this day more auspicious and well-being.