Chaitra Navratri 2020: Corona has created a furore worldwide. India is also grappling with the threat of Corona. People are being advised to stay indoors. At the same time, Navratri is starting from tomorrow in the fear of Corona. During the nine days of Navratri, different forms of Adishakti Maa Jagadamba are worshiped. In Navaratri, the nine-day puja ritual begins with the establishment of the Kalash, while on the Dashami Tithi, the immersion of Shri Vigraha of the mother is completed.
Chaitra Navratri Puja Vidhi
- Take a bath before sunrise.
- Take fast resolution and worship.
- Worship by wearing red or yellow clothes.
- Set up the mother’s outpost in the northeast direction.
- Establish the Mother’s Deity by laying a red cloth on the outpost.
- Establish Ganpati, Navagraha, Bhairavji and Solah units at the outpost.
- Set up the Kalash on the left side of the post.
- Light the Akhand Jyoti on the right side of the checkpoint.
- First of all, worship Mangalmurti Ganesh Navagraha Bhairavji and Shodash Matriks with Panchopchar method.
- Worship Akhand Jyoti.
- Worship Maa Durga with Shodashopchar method on all days of Navratri.
- Read Durga Saptashati, Siddhkunjika Strota, Battisnamavali etc.
- Navarna Mantra “”ऊँ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे”.
- Perform Havan with Navarna Mantra every day in Navratri.
keep fasting for Navratri
Worshiping Goddess Bhagwati in Navratri brings divine grace to the seeker. The seeker is free from all the physical and physical crises. Along with enjoying all the pleasures, the supreme abode of the mother attains a place in Manidweep.
Twice a year, Sharadiya Navratri and Chaitra keep fasting for Navratri. Chaitra Navratri starts every year from Pratipada date of Chaitra Shukla Paksha.
- This year, Chaitra Navratri is starting from 24 March at 2:57 pm.
- The Pratipada date of Chaitra Navratri will start from 2:57 pm on March 24 and will continue till 5:26 pm on March 25.
- This time, there is no loss of any date in the fast of Chaitra Navratri.
- Devotees will be able to worship and fast for the mother for nine days.