Bumper selfie budget smartphone..take selfie in moonlight
| Jan. 3, 2017, 5:14 a.m.
New Delhi: If you are selfie and a photography buff and don’t want to spend much to fulfil your desires, then there is good news for you. What’s more you get the two in a new budget smartphone. And yes, this smartphone comes with dual- selfie cameras.
Vivo is launching its V5 Plus onJanuary 23. USP of the new phone is in the photography department. It comes with a 20-megapixel selfie camera, world’s first smartphone to offer bumper megapixel for selfies.
- 20 MP selfie camera
- Camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX376 sensor and 5P lens sensor
- 20MP selfie camera comes with soft light LED flash and face beauty 6.0 feature
- 13MP rear camera
- 5.5 inch full HD 2.5D covered glass display
- Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 4GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- MicroSD slot to increase storage capacity to 128GB
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM,
- 4G, 2G/3G, Wi-Fi hotspot enabled
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB port