Apply for police inspector job, salary Rs 35 thousand
| Feb. 19, 2018, 11:57 a.m.
New Delhi, Feb 19: Karnataka State Police has published a notification for the recruitment of 164 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) 2018 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-02-2018 to 12-03-2018.
KSP Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 164
Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)
1. NON HK Region Reserved Posts: 161 Posts
2. HK Region Reserved Posts: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-28 years for GM, 21-30 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B for Direct Candidate, 21-35 years for GM, 21-40 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B for Inservice Candidate.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of ET, PST, Written Examination & Viva Voce.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- for General, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B) and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, CAT- 01 through State Bank of India (SBI)/ Post Office only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in from 15-02-2018 to 12-03-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ksp.gov.in
2. Go to Citizen Service —> Current Recruitment
3. Click on “Police Recruitment – 2018″.
4. Select the desired post & Read the all Notification.
5. Click on “Click Here To Apply”.
6. Read all the instructions & click on New Application.
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2018
Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: 14-03-2018.